Kentucky Dryer Vent Cleaning
“Where Communication and Commitment Come Together”
Expert Dryer Vent Cleaning in Kentucky
When considering a place to live, many families put safety at the top of their list. Clogged dryer vents are one of the leading causes of fires in apartment homes, so it’s important to have them cleaned on an annual basis.
How Do We Clean?
- Clean from the inside of the unit.
- Unhook the dryer and clean the lint trey.
- Use a power rotary brush in conjunction with a specialized vacuum system.
- Break up all clogs and suck up the debris, resulting in a zero-mess clean.
- Hook back up the dryer and turn on to ensure it is operating correctly.
What Makes Us Different?
Why do property managers consistently choose us for dryer exhaust cleaning services? We provide the most detailed cleaning process, which includes the following steps:
- We perform a detailed cleaning inside the unit.
- We unplug the device and clean the lint tray.
- Our special vacuum system and power rotary brush can clean even the most stubborn buildup.
- Using powerful equipment, we can break up even the most powerful clogs and dust accumulation without causing any mess.
- Once we’re satisfied, we hook the dryer up and test its performance.
No other competitor compares to our level of detail, and we work hard to exceed your expectations.
What Happens When You Don’t Clean the Dryer Vent?
Failing to clean the dryer vent in your apartment building results in dangerous lint buildup that can cause many problems in individual units or the property as a whole, including:
Less Efficient Dryers
A buildup of lint makes it more difficult for your dryers to release hot air through their vents, making each dryer work harder and raising your electricity bill or that of your residents.
Blocked dryer vents can also affect how well your dryers dry clothing. Vents don’t only empty your dryers of hot air, but remove humidity as well. When your dryers can’t push out the heat and humidity generated inside a dryer, clothing won’t dry as well.
The most dangerous side effect of blocked dryer vents consists of vent fires. Trapped lint can overheat in the vents and ignite, or the lint might create enough static to spark a fire. Dryer vent fires can destroy an entire apartment building and displace hundreds of people, besides endangering them during the fire itself.
Keep Your Kentucky Community Running
Are you ready to claim all the benefits derived from professional dryer vent cleaning in Kentucky? As a trusted and reliable commercial dryer cleaner, Community Concierge Services’ experts are trained to handle the specific challenges of cleaning a communal laundry room. We provide superior service for a surprisingly competitive price.
Community Concierge Services can provide the following services to your Kentucky property:
Dryer Vent Cleaning with Customer Service in Mind
Our #1 Priority is Super Customer Service!
If you are a business owner property manager seeking dryer vent cleaning services for your Kentucky Community, give us a call today!